An exclusive VentiVenti Agenzia Evolutiva location.
A Benedictine monastery dated 1532 renovated 4 times from 1962 onwards to be used as a private residence. The property is located in a very quiet and isolated area, easily accessible. The monastery has furnishings ranging from the late 16th century to the Napoleonic era. The central structure is spread over 3 floors, one of which is the precious wine cellar. The spacious dining room is enchanting, beautifully decorated with elegant and refined frescoes. In addition to the main building, the house has a vineyard, a garden around the entire property and a church, still consecrated, where it is possible to formalize private religious functions.